Information on this page was last updated on 18/02/2018
– To educate, enrich, entertain and reach out to the people of Rossendale, especially young people, by providing the very best resources, teaching staff and experiences available to students of the Performing Arts on an extra curricular basis.
– To encourage the people of Rossendale, especially young people, to perform in and engage with live theatre in order for them to build confidence, develop life skills and fulfil their potential.
– To prepare students for a career in the Performing Arts and train them to a high standard in order for them to achieve this if they so wish.
– To provide a safe, enjoyable and inspiring working environment where each student can express themselves freely through the medium of theatre. (Valley Academy has a strict Child Protection and Anti-Bullying Policy).
– To appeal to all cultures and sections of society, using theatre as a tool for social cohesion.
– To adopt a policy of equal opportunity making lessons in the Performing Arts accessible to all regardless of ability, background or financial status.
Address571 Burnley Road
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.