Information on this page was last updated on 30/01/2019
To ensure Lancashire is a place where, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, all are able to be safe, fully participate in all aspects of community life, feel a sense of pride and belonging and know that their contribution is celebrated, shared and inspiring to others.
“Fairness, equality and access for all. Celebration of our identities without question.”
Our overall objectives are:
1. Supporting LGB and/or T people:
2. Building Partnerships and Creating Allies and Champions
3. Improving the Quality of Support Delivered to LGB and/or T People:
Our work includes the following activities:
- Providing a Helpline and Information service
- Delivering social and support opportunities for LGB&T people
- Supporting VCFS and the public sector to reduce the barriers that LGB and/or T people experience when accessing services
- Influencing decision making to ensure that the voices of LGB and/or T people are amplified and acted on
- Delivering key research projects that underpin the need for policy change
- Raising awareness of the needs of LGB&T people by delivering training
Registered Charity Number : 1137578
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.