Information on this page was last updated on 14/08/2018
The objective of Freehold Cottage is to provide a pleasant and secure home for six people with a mental illness, perhaps exacerbated by a drug related problem, who will benefit from an environment which ensures privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
Freehold Cottage aims to enable its residents to participate in both the home and the community to as full and satisfying a level as their abilities and potentials allow.
- Our Principles of care are:
- Each resident is valued as a full citizen, with rights and responsibilities.
- Residents have as much control and responsibility for their own lives as possible.
- Residents must have access to privacy, security and confidentiality.
- First consideration is given to respecting residents’ wishes and needs.
- Individual care and support, with regular reviews and updates, is genuinely negotiated with each resident.
- Residents’ views are taken into account in determining the operational development of the home.
- Community facilities are used whenever possible, and the residents’ special needs are catered for.
- Residents are to have the opportunity to join in everyday life in the area.
Address452 Market Street
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.