Citizens Advice Rossendale & Hyndburn provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on people’s rights and responsibilities.
- We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination
- We provide advice people need for the problems they face
- We campaign for change to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives
- We work holistically, meaning that: if someone lost their income due to being unfairly dismissed, we would offer help with the money issues as well as with the unfair dismissal
From the national Citizens Advice website you can access practical, reliable advice online. The information covers the law in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Alternatively contact your local Citizens Advice Rossendale & Hyndburn for advice that may be given in person or by phone.
- Local energy advice project: 01254 304 129 / email@example.com – you can also view our leaflet here
- Universal Credit Help to Claim service: 0800 144 8848
- Consumer Advice consumer helpline: 0808 223 1133
- Pension Wise: 0800 138 3944
Registered Charity Number: 1110853
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.