Carers Link Lancashire provide practical and emotion support to unpaid Carers across East Lancashire. We can:
- Assess your needs as a Carer which will look at the different ways in which caring affects your life and how you can carry on doing the things that are important to you and your family
- Request respite for you to take a break from your caring role
- Help plan for emergencies
- Organise peer support groups, courses and fun activities
- Help with adaptations to your home
- Benefits advice
- Legal advice
- Grant applications
- Refer you to other useful organisations
- Discounted holidays in our Carers caravans
- Provide PPE and proof of exemption
- Discounted leisure and wellbeing services
54 – 56 Blackburn Road,
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.