Information on this page was last updated on 21/04/2018
Age UK Lancashire are a county-wide charity working with and for older people. We believe in making later life enjoyable and fulfilling. We promote health and wellbeing, provide information and advice, innovative and practical services and support.
Age is different for everyone and, of course, the challenges and the demands are different for everyone, too. At Age UK Lancashire, we are many things to many people – a source of advice, information, companionship and support, among many other things.
We believe that everyone can love later life – we do this by inspiring, supporting and enabling in a number of ways.
- To encourage choice and opportunity for older people.
- To be a direct service provider of high quality services for older people.
- To ensure that older people are aware of, and have access to, the benefits to which they are entitled.
- To advocate on behalf of older people.
- To promote positive attitudes towards older people and ageing.
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.